Travel in Spain
Air Travel to Spain
One of the principal concerns when arriving at a foreign airport is onward transport to your
final destination. This is a particular concern with some of the budget airlines which seem
to depart or arrive at antisocial hours. A good way to plan this part of your journey is to
start with the airport you intend to arrive at. Usually they will list onward public transport
links as well as flight operators using the airport.
Airports in Spain
All flight information for flights in Spain can be obtained from
Aena. A visit to the website is
quite useful if you are looking to find out who is flying to a particular airport.
If you already know the airport you want to fly to and which operators fly there
then the next section lists their websites.
The following operators fly routes to Spain. Please investigate their
websites for more details of the routes and pricing.
- British Airways PLC, UK's largest international scheduled airline..
- Easyjet - Low cost airlines
- Iberia: Unrivalled leader on routes connecting Spain with the rest of Europe
- Monarch - flymonarch.com
- Fly TthomasCook ,
Part of the Thomas Cook group, created in 2004 to make it easy for people to find and book Thomas Cook Airlines flights online at low prices, including taxes and charges.
- Ryanair.Com - The Low Fares Airline
- Jet2: the low cost airline - flights to Barcelona, Tenerife, Valencia, Malaga, Majorca and other major European destinations.
- XL - Low cost airline flying to over 40 destinations across Spain, The Canaries, The Balearics, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Eygpt and the Caribbean from 12 cities in the United Kingdom including London Gatwick, Manchester, Cardiff, Glasgow, Humberside, Newcastle, East Midlands, Birmingham, Stanstead, Bristol and Exeter.
Flying from the UK you may need to park your car. This can be at the airport or nearby.
Both are convenient and sometimes attractive alternatives for getting to and from the airport,
especially when flying at an anti-social hour.
- Stansted Crown Parking Hassle free parking at Stansted Airport. On arrival, a professional driver tajes your car to a secure car park by and stored. When you return your vehicle is waiting for you.
- Pink Elephant parking provides parking at Heathrow, Southampton, Stansted airports.
- UK Airport Parking FlyPark provides parking at Heathrow, Stansted and Southampton.
- Park And Go .Trying to bring you the most competitive discount rates for UK Airport Parking.
- APH .Park near your departure airport ith a courtesy bus to and from the airport.
- Airportcarparkz.Conveniently located for Luton airport, 'Park'n'Ride' style parking.